Peat mask treatments
Peat mask treatments
Would you like to try out a treatment which would invigorate both body and mind? Peat mask treatments have been found to help in many ways, like helping rashes caused by allergies, psoriasis, thinning of the skin, ulcers, hormonal problems, stress and insomnia. In addition, peat sauna treatments also increase the metabolism rate.
The peat sauna is part of our Finnish “peat culture”. “Mud baths” have already been in use in Central Europe for 200 years.
The peat sauna is a great way to surprise friends, those celebrating their special days or having bachelor/bachelorette parties or even the wedding couple. It is an awesome way to boost team spirit for a group of work friends at company events for example, or at Christmas parties, – or it could simply be good fun and a new experience for many.
The peat which we use has been sourced from Lehtosuo bog and has been studied and is of exceptional quality.
Peat sauna treatment:
Peat sauna treatment is fo 6-8 persons at time.
- 55 €/pax (min. 5 pax per group). Prices for smaller groups to be confirmed separately. The price does include the heating up of the sauna in one of our Koitajoki cabins.
- Each session lasts for approx. 1.5 – 2.5 h/group and approx. 45 min/pax.
- Warm peat is applied on the whole body and left on for approx. 15-20 mins to take effect before it is washed off.
Peat mask Facial:
- 20 €/pax, and for groups over 18 persons 15 €/pax
- Treatment per person lasts about 30 minutes.
- Warm peat is applied on the face and left on for approx. 15-20 mins to take effect before it is washed off.
Peat mask treatment for feet:
- 40€/pax, for groups over 18 persons 30 €/pax
- Treatment per person lasts about 40 minutes.
- Warm peat is applied on the feet and left on for approx. 15-20 mins to take effect before it is washed off.
Shoulder and upper back peat bath treatment
- 40 €/pax, and for groups over 18 persons 30 €/pax, and if this is done in connection with peat sauna then 15 €/pax
- Treatment per person lasts about 40 minutes, and 10 minutes when done in connection with peat sauna
The price for the peat mask treatments include an introduction and briefing on the product, preparation of the sauna before treatment and cleaning of the place after the session has ended, as well as helping to apply the peat mixture and assistance with cleaning. (You can also apply the peat mixture on yourself if you prefer.)
Peat mask treatments are not recommended if you have an artificial heart valve or heart pacer, or have had surgery within the past 6 months, or are pregnant or are running a temperature or are suffering from an acute inflammation. People with a poor constitution or unclear diagnoses are prohibited from using the peat sauna. It is otherwise suitable for all ages, sizes and sex regardless.
- You can order the peat mask treatment for face, foot and shoulder as an service or event for your own event.
- For groups Facial, foot and shoulder treatments Minimum group is 10 people if the treatments are not performed in connection with the peat sauna. Peat treatments for cottage rent customers are also available as a self-care package.