We offer cottages for rent. Experiences and peace of mind! Do you enjoy the tranquility of nature or would you rather have a more active and hands-on holiday? Situated along Koita river are cabins which offer their inhabitants a taste of undisturbed nature and its beauty. There are also plenty of opportunities for nature-related outdoor activities and recreation of your own choosing.
- A rowing boat is available at the cabin. Angling equipment is also available at the cabin and you can acquire fishing nets and traps for a small additional fee. It is possible to catch fish such as pikes, perches, orfes and even white fish from Koita river.
- The surrounding grounds of the cabin also provide excellent opportunities for berry-picking. Ripe cloudberries, blueberries, lingonberries and cranberries can be found from nearby bog areas (berry harvest might vary from year to year).
- In addition, we offer the opportunity for you to experience nature with our canoeing, forest, hiking and car trip packages. We also lease the necessary equipment if you prefer to embark on your own adventure in nature.
- It is also possible to rent the smoke sauna located in the vicinity of the cabin on a per day basis.
- The cabins are situated along Koita river’s canoeing route, making it a convenient spot for enthusiasts to go canoeing. The closely-located Kesonsuo Nature Reserve is home to a wide variety of birds.
- Koitere lake which is famed for its hundred islands is under 10 km away. You can canoe in that area and there are also hiking tracks of various lengths in the Patvinsuo’s nature reserve area, which is located at the northern end of Koitere.
And last but not least – you should always set aside time for a leisurely sauna experience and the empowering effects of surrounding nature.
4-5 person cabin along Koitajoki river
6 person cabin with a large yard, on a shallow shore
Cottage in use to relax for a week and planned nature activities for each day.
Overnight stay on your canoe route in Koitere